Wow! An entire week of face to face learning for all of our in person students!
Phew! We are one super tired group of students and staff! Enjoy a well-deserved weekend off. Hopefully you get a chance during this long weekend to have some quality family winter play time. I certainly plan to!
Be on the look out....
• Our Valentines’ Day Procedures will be in next weeks’ newsletter.
• An after-school tutoring program will be starting in February. Invitations will be sent home soon for those students who qualify to participate.
See you Tuesday!
Take care. Be safe! Central Shines!
Happy New Year!!
I am sure I join everyone with a sigh of relief for a fresh start. The new year always brings the promise of spring, hope, and optimism. This new year is no different. I have personally made a resolution to be more “crafty.” (If you have seen my paper towel snowmen on social media, you know where I am starting from...) I also hope to read more before bed, but alas, binge watching is strong with this one...Check in with me in a few months, and I will let you know how it’s going. I’d also appreciate the accountability.
As I hope you have heard already on Facebook, we are not going to follow the hybrid schedule after this week.Read More
I’ve had such fun seeing all the festive clothing at school this week! Keep it up! Hope it’s a lovely and safe weekend for all.
Thank you so much for your participation in our first Virtual Grant Funded 2020 Title 1/31a Meeting. We so appreciate the parents that took the time to give us feedback. Here are the results:
1. This Grant Funded Program presentation helped me better understand the programs that are offered at Central Elementary. 72/72 parents said "Yes."
2. I feel that these grant funded programs play an important part in helping students at Central Elementary. 72/72 said "Yes."
3. I understand that I can attend School Improvement meetings to share my thoughts regarding Central's grant funded programs. 72/72 said "Yes."
4. In the future, I would rather have a "virtual" Grant Funded Program Presentation than an "in person" Grant Funded Program Presentation. 67/72 (93.1%) said "Yes."Read More
Our Personal Mastery educational experience has redefined education and has gained attention around the state and nation. Personal Mastery provides your child with personalized attention from teachers. Instead of teaching to a broad group of students without understanding of their individual strengths and weaknesses, Personal Mastery allows teachers to interact with students individually or in small groups to help them better address their weaknesses. In this way, we strive to help your child reach their full potential.PERSONAL MASTERY SPECIAL EDUCATION ENGLISH LEARNERS TECHNOLOGY IN THE CLASSROOM